帮我看看信

[复制链接]
查看: 1811   回复: 5
发表于 2007-4-18 10:00:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Payments are being delayed this month because of the large sum of money frozen in
our Clickbooth account. Clickbooth has been our main partner in 2006-2007 and they
have recently made the decision to close our account because of "illegal" and
"fraudulent" leads. It has been brought up to my attention that Clickbooth has
frozen at least 6 other accounts and are claiming that they have close to 100%
fraudulent leads.

Clickbooth had told our company that we would receive an answer on the balance
frozen on the 15th, we have yet to receive an answer. Sometimes bigger companies
take advantage of smaller companies who are quickly growing and show some
competition. Due to these recent incidents we have taken down ALL of clickbooth
affiliated offers and have ended our relationship with their company. Our affiliates
satisfaction is our number one guarantee, but this has been proven very difficult to
fulfill when thousands of dollars are frozen.

We will be working hard to resolve this situation and get the money to all of our
affiliates who have worked hard for their earnings. The decision to freeze
MaxTheRevenue's account along with many others were made by Ziare Brown and Shanti
Beaurline of the Clickbooth team. If you have any questions or complaints they could
be reached at Ziare@clickbooth.com and shanticlickbooth@gmail.com

I understand the frustration being caused because of this incident and I will be
working around the clock to restore order. For the next 2 weeks I can be reached
24/7 through my cellphone 203-470-6829, I will be working hard answering all
questions and retrieving money made by our honest affiliates.

Please note, the offers currently up ARE safe from reversals due to our new contract
with our partners. For those who generated good traffic with eMortgage Finders and
Christian Mortgage Solution, we have received our payment and will be sending out
payments to all affiliates who have qualified for the bi-monthly schedule.
发表于 2007-4-18 12:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
核心意思就是:付款推迟,因为大量的非法lead和EMU。。。他们会尽量争取affiliate的钱的。。。

评分

参与人数 1 +5 收起 理由
段续风 + 5 乐于助人

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-26 20:56:34 | 显示全部楼层
这个联盟我一直不敢做,不是没信心,发现3家用一个模版让我非常的不放心...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-27 19:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-29 20:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
这个月的支付推迟了一点,因为我们的巨额款项被冻结在Clickbooth账户!在2006-2007年度,Clickbooth是我们主要的合作伙伴,然而现在他们决定封了我们的账户,就是因为“非法”和“欺骗性”leads.这也引起了我的注意,Clickbooth封了其他至少6个账户,也是因为欺骗性的leads。

Clickbooth告诉我们公司,在15号会给我们一个说法,关于冻结款项问题!但是至今为止,我们没受到任何答复!大公司在竞争中相比与小公司,是有明显优势的,特别是发展迅速越来越具市场竞争力的公司!我们的顾客满意度是我们一个大的筹码,但是这个在现时大量资金被冻结的情况下,感觉无能为力!

我们会尽最大的努力,来解决经济问题,支付给辛苦工作的会员们。冻结MaxTheRevenue's账户的决定是由Ziare Brown and Shanti下的,如果你有任何问题或者抱怨,可以联系:Ziare@clickbooth.com and shanticlickbooth@gmail.com

我们知道,解封的过程必定险阻重重,但是我们一定会夜以继日的工作,以确保问题早日解决。接下来的2个星期,我将在手机旁24小时待命:203-470-6829,我会努力的去解决所有问题,来给我们诚实的会员一个说法!

另外,请注意一点,我们现在是up的offer是安全的,因为我们和合作伙伴的合同关系!对于那些通过eMortgage Finders 和 Christian Mortgage Solution给我们带来流量的会员,我们已经收到了支付,并且会尽快支付出去!

评分

参与人数 1 +5 收起 理由
段续风 + 5 乐于助人

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-30 10:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
恩,谢谢拉帮我看看信
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则