[SEO] How many Links to get that PR -Google caluclation

[复制链接]
查看: 303   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-18 01:42:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi there guys ,

this is not something very ground breaking but most of people are having a hard time to actually caluclate the number of links required to get that PR , i found this very intresting read which i copied to my HDD some time back, I wont say this is 100% accurate but you can get the idea

What does Google PR show? At the present time Google PR - is pretty much the only indicator that can provide information about a page's popularity in Google search engine, and in some other search engines. The actual PR is calculated by Google in real time and uses a scale exceeding 10 points. But Google usually refreshes the information about public (toolbar) PR once every three months and rounds PR to whole units. This is done to decrease the load on the Google's servers. Since the time the toolbar PR was refreshed last time the real PR that the Google uses to rank the popularity of pages can either increase or decrease, but with a large number of pages the PR evens out, and the average toolbar PR of 1000 pages is almost equal to the actual one. Because of this we recommend to buy links in our system from a large number of pages, and their average PR will correspond to the actual one (if there are separate deviation toward increase and decrease).

How to increase Google PR of a page?
The table below illustrates the approximate dependence of your page's PR on the PR and quantity of pages that have links to it, and equivalence of a different number of pages with different PR. We assume not more than 10 external links on each page.

For example, to get PR of 7 you need at least 3 links from PR 8 or half a thousand links from PR 5. With correct relinking (the correct system of links to internal pages and main page within a site) you can get the results you need much faster.

Don't forget that PR from the pages that link to yours is a coefficient, which indirectly affects the site's rank for a search engine. Just as much and even more than by PR your site is affected by text of the links (anchor), number of external links on linked pages, while the content of your pages doesn't carry that much weight. To get into the top 10 on complex requests you need to take into consideration all these (and some others, such as the site's age) factors.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2012-11-18 10:55:43 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100622-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则