[ADSENSE] New dummy easy method to make up for my adsense

[复制链接]
查看: 251   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-21 01:17:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alright here is a new method just came form the top of my head that even a dummy can copy and paste and make some money. Like I said this is fresh off of the old thinker and I am almost 99.9 percent sure it is not already being done.

To get started you will need either to be a programmer. Hire a programmer or use the CPALEAD reward script found here.

So here it goes. So easy and so right there it is not even funny. People make post on forums in return for free hosting . There are several free hosting that requires 20 forum post or more a month in order to get free hosting.

Honestly where is the instant money in that? People get tired and end up buying the hosting or what? Seriously what kind of knuckle head does this crap? BUT they do. These host have HUNDREDS of people posting for them in there forum each and every day. So why not offer them something that does not involve so much brain power. Let us monetize these knuckleheads.

IN COMES host for dollars. They instead of having to complete 20 forum post a month only have to complete 10-20 surveys a month. now each survey is going to give you an estimate 1.30 on average via CPAlead at least that is my average. Yes I get some low .30 ones but also get the high 9.00 one as well.

So if you can get 100 people wanting free hosting doing about 20 surveys a month that is 2.6k a month which is more then you would get from 100 customers. *unless me math is wrong*

Hosting for surveys is going to be the next big thing. too bad i am too busy with my other sheet to actually do it.

Now go buy hosting4surveys.com and put it to use already.
发表于 2012-9-29 06:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99946-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则