[其它类] Critique my landing page

[复制链接]
查看: 244   回复: 4
发表于 2012-5-21 14:26:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello MMD People!

I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to put this here - if it isn't please let me know for future reference...

I have a product I represent, which we are getting lots of affiliates to promote - it is doing extraordinarily well already and I want to offer a new landing page - in addition to our current one. Here it is:

Eyebrow Shaper by Christi Harris

Let me know your thoughts, as I really want to support my loyal affiliates as best I can to keep the EPC high and everyone happy. I sincerely value your input.

Again, if it is inappropriate for me to post this, do let me know - I am not trying to use this to promote my biz - I just need some honest, clear feedback.

Cheers!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 14:26:20 | 显示全部楼层
I think you need more content on this landing page. Check out your competitors landing pages and see what they have on their home page. I'm not in need of this product but before I take out my money, I'm going to need to do a little more research. Also consider the fact, that everyone doesn't want to sit there and watch a video, some people want to just read the facts... hope this helps ;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 14:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
Make split test between 2 different pages. One whit video sales letter and other whit standard sales copy. For this format of landing page i don`t like couple of things. First "bye now" button. Make just simple and remove 100 % satisfaction. Remove "learn more" under shopping button. Put some testimonials. You don`t have big grab eye headline. I suggest may be to use wp sales engine for wordpress theme( easy to use). My 2 cents.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 14:26:38 | 显示全部楼层
For me, the header was too bright, header logo / sig looks kinda thrown up there.

Maybe you could get some reviews, pictures, and add some content bullets, paragraphs explaining why your sexyeyebrows are best.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 14:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
My Two cents.
I like to watch videos rather than read text. Entertainment. The video should make me want to buy the product. Let it do the talking. Buy it now button ???? it seems too in my face. I would not click it. I would make the button "Order Here" or something, softer, less demanding. Order Here or Buy Now. I would click "order here" if the video sold me on the product. The ending of the video says "call now" but no number given. Try editing the call now. Background yellow clashes with golden "as seen on TV" buttons etc. I do like the simplicity of the site. More Stars who use it might be a selling feature. Logos of Oprah and Tyra miss the boat on telling me they vouch for it. Testimonials no, they can be bought or faked, I would prefer Tweets about it. Even those can be faked or bought but I would believe the Tweets first.

Now to be honest, when I first got to the site I liked it. Simple. Watch video, press button to order. First thing I did not like was the color yellow and the green footer.

I would split test for sure.

Hope this helps....remember you asked for our opinions.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则