關於律師

[复制链接]
查看: 1096   回复: 0
发表于 2007-11-30 09:28:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checkshis dossier and says, "Ah, you’re an engineer — you’re in the wrongplace." So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.

Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfortin hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while,they’ve got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators, and theengineer is becoming a pretty popular guy.

One day Godcalls Satan up on the telephone and asks with a sneer, "So, how’s itgoing down there in hell?" Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great.We’ve got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators, and there’sno telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You’ve got an engineer? That’s a mistake — he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way! I like having an engineer on the staff, and I’mkeeping him." God says, "Send him back up here or I’ll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah right. And just where are you going to get a lawyer?"

一個工程師死了之後去天堂報到, 天堂門口聖徒彼得翻了一下他的檔案說:"你是工程師啊?你來錯地方了.."於是工程師就只好去了地獄.

沒有多久, 工程師便開始對地獄糟糕的生活水平感到厭煩,於是開始重操舊業, 希望設計出一些改善. 不久之後, 他便為地獄造出了空調,抽水馬桶還有電梯, 從此工程師在地獄變得特別受歡迎.

有一天, 上帝給撒旦打電話, 語氣一如既往地充滿嘲諷:"最近地獄那邊的情況怎麼樣啊?" 撒旦很興奮地說:"好!相當好!我們現在有了空調, 電梯還有抽水馬桶, 誰都不知道我們親愛的工程師下一步又會造出什麼好東西來."

上帝大惊: "什麼?你們那裏有工程師?一定是搞錯了,工程師是不會下地獄的, 你快把他送來天堂!"

撒旦誓死不從, 於是上帝髮怒道:"你要是不把他送過來我就跟你打官司!"

撒旦冷笑:"哼哼, 打官司? 我看你上哪兒去找個律師..."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则