[Social Media] Making High PR Contextual Backlinks from Tumblr

[复制链接]
查看: 262   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-18 00:39:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
For a starter, this is a long term project.

I used to do this with myspace way back, now I do it with tumblr and a few other sites. I actually found a better one now, but I'm sure you can find them yourself, the method is the same.

Make a tumblr blog. Post content related to your niche. I prefer not to add backlinks at this point and add them later, when the dinner is cooked, but you can add your backlinks right away.
Now, if you have noticed, there are tumblr templates that show followers right on their homepage, which is a ******** image link to your profile. You can either harvest high PR accounts from tumlr with scrapebox and start following them (the samrt way) or you can go with Tumblr mass follower shared here or better yet make a custom script and have it follow your harvested high PR tumblr accounts. If you find the right footprints, you can even harvest some of those who have their TLD domain assigned to it.
You leave this for some time, it usually takes one to two PR updates and then you add your backlink if you haven't yet. You can easily get PR4 like this at long enough timeline.

Cheers!
发表于 2012-9-28 09:47:05 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99933-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则